Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are seeking a driven Inside Sales Executive to join our incredibly prosperous Sales team. This is an entry-level career opportunity that favors a trajectory journey toward a successful sales career within 12 months.
- Build a list of target companies and target individuals within those companies
- Generate interest via prospecting, and develop accounts to generate leads
- Educate, qualify, and develop generated leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Exceed your predefined milestones
- Distribute qualified leads to assigned Sales Account Executives
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
What you bring to the table
- 1-3 years of experience in prospecting
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible sales development
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS office, Google suite)
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
- University degree is preferred