Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking a Mobile Developer to join our incredibly successful tech team in India.
- Develop and Maintain Mobile SDKs for LoginRadius.
- Implement/ Integrate LoginRadius SDK in customer's app.
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Your primary focus will be the Implementation of all LoginRadius APIs, Maintain and update our SDK's on regular basis
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 1 years of experience in Android / IOS / PhoneGap/ Xamarin / Ionic
- Working Experience in multiple mobile technology will be a plus
- Willing to learn and work on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good