Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an eager Mid-Market Account Executive to join our Sales team primarily focused on leveraging our mid-market customer database ($50M - 400M). Our Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible for selling our proprietary SaaS software to global companies.
- Prospecting – generate leads via Email, LinkedIn, Calling and build your sales funnel
- Prioritize accounts and develop an overall territory and account strategy
- Consult with prospects to identify their needs
- Manage a defined set of accounts and demonstrate LoginRadius product capabilities to potential clients
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks with effective time management skills
- Uncover and demonstrate the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging LoginRadius’ solution
- Attainment of sales quota and accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiate and close business deals to consistently exceed quota levels
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for LoginRadius’ products and solutions
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work collaboratively with the sales leadership, marketing, and sales engineers to execute sales strategies
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B inside sales, lead generation and client management
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely-knit team
- A positive attitude and an ability to excel under pressure
- An unmatched desire to learn and exceed targets
- Know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
- Experience in prospecting: Ability to source, identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer
- Exceptional closing skills
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good