Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for an Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our incredibly successful Marketing Team in Jaipur/ Hyderabad, India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Grow monthly MQL pipeline by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Convert MQLs into SQLs through marketing automation and content
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our client properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Build compelling, relevant, and customer-centric content meant to drive MQLs and SQLs
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, landing pages, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.)
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Manager social media including the website, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work closely with SEO team to distribute content and drive organic traffic
- Be involved in any company trade shows and events
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience on a fast paced marketing team or in an agency setting
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or relevant field
- 1+ years of experience working with marketing automation tool such as Pardot
- Excellent communication and and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Strong writing and written communication skills for varied marketing content
- Proficiency in marketing automation in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Prior HTML/CSS experience, Wordpress, and web design basics preferred
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) preferred
- Prior experience with Google Analytics, Moz, Facebook Ads Manager, AdWords, and other related tools