Who are we ?
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking a Content Writer to join our incredibly successful Marketing Team . Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Writing regular articles and generating relevant topics
- Writing internal press releases geared to the national and industry press and research-based articles and blogs on relevant industry topics as assigned
- Developing and executing content marketing strategies
- Writing white papers, research papers, ebooks, infographics, and customer success stories
- Work closely with Sales Team, Customer Service Team, and Partnership Team to develop and deliver desired content tools
- Creating web-ready content for our website, including call-to-action statements, headlines, page titles, and meta descriptions
- Doing research on various topics to create the best quality content
- Maintain a consistent voice that reflects the company’s core values, but that can be adapted to different targeted verticals
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions surrounding marketing & lead generation
- Develop tools and guidelines to help ensure consistency across all marketing communications
- Learning new SEO techniques to incorporate them into content
- Track, understand and optimize content marketing metrics
What you bring to the table
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to create/edit a range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or composition errors
- Expertise in taking and incorporating feedback to work
- Understanding of marketing concepts
- A technical knack for SaaS products
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Familiarity with search engine optimization and best practices for website content development
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree