Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
Our Creative Design Lead is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of our design and creative output. It's a leadership role, with accountability for online and offline design output and commercial success of the design and creative department.
You will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to company’s expectations and executed within budget and on time.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Managing the design team and freelancers as required and helping develop our people
- Work as a UI/UX designer
- Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of projects and be point of contact for all the creative projects
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organisation and that advance our brand and proposition strategy
- Develop and manage productivity and to continuously improve the design team’s production capabilities
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
- Establish and develop best practice with the design and creative team
What you bring to the table
- Proven experience of 3 - 10 years as a Creative Design Lead
- Previous work as a UI/UX designer is preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- The ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and others, influencing external and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and limitations of online and offline design work
- A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- Ability to supervise and develop employees
- Expert with Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch App, and other design tools
- Hands-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts, design or relevant field
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good