Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an accomplished Mobile Application Developer to join our fast moving Product and Engineering team.
- Develop and Maintain Mobile SDKs for LoginRadius
- Implement/ Integrate LoginRadius SDK in customer’s app
- Quickly adapt to the latest software technologies
- Laser focused on the Implementation of all LoginRadius APIs
- Maintain and update LoginRadius SDK’s on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to LoginRadius technical innovations by learning and sharing your knowledge with our global Engineering teams
What you bring to the table
- Must have experience in one of these technologies: Android, React Native, PhoneGap/ Xamarin / Ionic
- Working Experience in multiple mobile technologies will be a plus
- Willing to learn and work on new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of technical experience operating in web/mobile technology or innovative online product environment
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good