Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are growing! We are looking for Customer Success Manager to join our incredibly successful customer success team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous customer relations experience or want to build career in customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Manage customer accounts
- Build relationships and ensure customer success
- Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Provide excellent support and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively
- Own on-boarding process for new clients end-to-end
- Support and monitor day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project
What You Bring To The Table...
- You’re motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to create an excellent customer experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgement and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Bachelor’s degree