LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
The position is responsible for delivering effective, visually appealing, on-brand, and on-strategy creative to include, but not limited to, web pages, email design, email templates, social media graphics, banner ads, catalog pages and other creative as assigned.
- Take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs as needed for digital marketing
- Translate marketing strategies into effective designs
- Design landing pages and category pages for featured products and marketing campaigns
- Layout and design print and digital pieces including business cards, booklets, eBooks, white papers, infographics, emails templates, ad banners, etc
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure content aligns with vision
- Work autonomously on key projects managing time and resources to hit deadlines, transmit file and bring project to completion.Other duties as assigned
What you bring to the table
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience
- Degree or diploma in Design or relevant field
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be an asset
- Knowledge of wireframe tools
- Portfolio of design projects
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker and Team spirit
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Good time-management skills