Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for an Event Marketing Manager to join our incredibly successful marketing team at our Vancouver office. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous marketing event management and/or project management experience? Do you thrive on building and executing various external event-based programs? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
- Lead the strategic planning of the annual and quarterly events calendar and budget
- Work with sales leadership to develop strategy and lead execution of sales events -- industry based, webinars, etc
- Project manage global trade show events throughout the year, including determining goals, tactics, content, success metrics, and oversight of all event logistics
- Lead the planning and organizing of LoginRadius events, including but not limited to venue research and selection, creating and managing event pages, coordinating with marketing to email invites and event communications, develop budgets and track event costs
- Develop and run bi-weekly webinars to build pipeline; coordinate with Sales, Marketing and Design Teams to drive results
- Work with the Marketing Demand Generation team to plan and execute the pre, during, and post-event nurture and engagement programs
- Handle individual event budgets, with focus on delivering high quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the return on investment of each event
- Work with the Creative Team to develop new collateral, branded giveaways, and booth materials as needed
- Work with product and product marketing on all launches to ensure consistency in messaging across all trade show materials
- Manage external vendor relationships, including negotiating budgets and contracts
- Keep a pulse on market trends
- Travel worldwide to support onsite execution and management of event (20% travel will be required)
- Other related duties as needed
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of event experience, B2B event marketing experience
- Business/event planning expertise including direct pre-event operations and on-site production
- Experienced with Mailchimp, Pardot, Salesforce, Adobe product suite and Google Suite
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Problem solver, self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, organized
- Ability to work smart and in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully
- Must have ownership of work and be a proactive thinker
- Must be willing to travel and work long flexible hours
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated, articulate, and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to participate on interdepartmental teams
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Marketing or relevant field
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good