Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team in Toronto. Your role will be to develop and execute content marketing strategies. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high-producing team in a fast-paced company?
Your role is to assume all responsibilities and accountability for content marketing division, including
- Build and execute on a strategic content marketing roadmap
- Create and plan editorial content and calendar. Analyze competitor websites and establish content gaps
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of content writers (freelance and in-house)
- Work with inbound marketing team to strategize development of a new website
- Attend regular marketing meetings to align content strategy with marketing initiatives
- Establish and track content marketing metrics as they relate to company-wide goals
- Help inbound marketing team with delivering content on schedule, including marketing campaigns, landing pages, product messaging, webinars, and video scripts
- Generate a range of creative, engaging content types, such as white papers, thought leadership articles, blogs and website content, and infographics, while also staying focused on data-driven results
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success to ensure they have a content pool that meets their needs
- Maintain a consistent voice that reflects the company’s core values, but that can be adapted to different targeted verticals
- Develop tools and guidelines to help ensure consistency across all marketing communications, including a quality assurance process
- Liaise with SEO, PPC, and conversion optimization team to ensure content is conversion-driven and advertising-friendly
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years experience as a content marketing manager, ideally in B2B setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of optimizing content for search engines and best practices for website content development
- Ability to demonstrate conversion-driven results
- Journalist-level research skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to create and edit a range of documents, correcting any grammatical, typographical, or compositional errors
- Demonstrated experience of optimizing underperforming content
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Excellent computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, English, or related field
- An eye for design is an asset
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good