LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
- Managing enterprise customer accounts.
- Build long-lasting relationships to ensure customer success.
- Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them.
- Provide excellent support and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers.
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively.
- Own the onboarding process for new clients end-to-end.
- Support and monitor the day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project.
- 2 - 6 years of experience with managing enterprise level client.
- Graduate with enterprise customer management experience.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Detail oriented, Critical thinker and Team spirit.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Good time-management skills.