Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India. In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
We are seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and well versed Business Analyst to join our Product team
- Experience in transforming complex business requirements into functional specifications.
- Develop industry use cases with help from other project stakeholders.
- Design and explain workflows to enounce the process and also help with the correct understanding of complex requirements
- Preparing flowcharts, diagrams, and wireframes for the product features
- Knowledge of Agile framework and comfortable working in Agile Methodology
- Good knowledge of breaking features into independent stories
- Analyzing and documenting new product features and enhancement requirements
- Research to analyze industry needs and form conclusions about what features and services will drive incremental performance
- Gathering facts and metrics about industry issues that need to be driven to solutions through bug reporting, feature requests, or process changes
- Working with internal partners/stakeholders to build consensus around solutions and drive the integration successfully through all activities impacting and relating to customer success
- Conduct training of new product feature for QA, Customer Success, Support and Solution Engineering teams
- Minimum 4 years related experience with business requirements
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication including technical writing skills is a must
- Good understanding of technical product
- IAM (Identity and Access Management) domain knowledge will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of Wireframe, flow chart and diagram tools
- Understanding of agile development methodologies and scrum software development