** All applicants are encouraged to apply. Please be aware that this role requires someone to relocate to Vancouver, British Columbia. This is not a remote position. **
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are currently hiring Digital Marketing Executives to manage the day-to-day of B2B marketing automation programs that directly contribute to sales pipeline and company revenue for our global customer base.
We are building our marketing team from the ground up! This is a career-making opportunity for someone ambitious, dedicated, and who possesses a passion for marketing automation. You are ready and willing to do whatever it takes to get to the next level of their career. We are looking for people who will see themselves as a bigger part of the LoginRadius picture in the long term.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital to exceed lead volume targets
- You will manage the day-to-day of B2B marketing automation programs that directly contribute to sales pipeline and company revenue
- Optimize conversion driven strategies to increase MQLs and convert users through the buying funnel
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Optimize and develop marketing automation campaigns
- Work with Content team to ensure all content is conversion driven
- Coordinate with Sales team to establish metrics around lead quality that can be translated into campaign intelligence
- Work closely with Sales on defining campaigns, follow-ups, and reporting
- Monitor Competitor websites and marketing activities and gather intelligence on their operations
- Curate sales and marketing assets including product literature, release, promotions, demonstration and presentation materials, case studies, and editorial content
- Consistently monitor marketing activity as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the Enterprise SaaS space
- Reporting on global marketing activities
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency, and productivity
What you bring to the table
- 2-3 years of exposure to marketing automation and email marketing efforts in a B2B setting
- Proven success with managing hundreds of leads on a monthly basis is mandatory
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is preferable
- Knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel is an asset
- Understands the concepts and strategies behind A/B testing
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Drive, passion, commitment
- University degree required
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good