LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
You must have an entrepreneurial spirit. You thoroughly enjoy sales, negotiations, and managing partnerships, and you have a track record of being a master of all three. You’re ready and excited to jump into a small team that works hard and plays hard. You should feel comfortable executing on plans & strategies with partners and then implementing it at the ground/hands-on level.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager is ultimately responsible to support, manage and drive our partners to help in our revenue goals and to ensure success between LoginRadius & the Partner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current partners to drive new revenue through their clients
- Execute on strategic plans for each individual partner to drive success
- Develop and enhance sales materials to aid in opportunity close & partner education
- Collaborate with team members to close deals and maximize revenue opportunities
- Serve partners as an account manager, and a sales & product specialist while providing exceptional support through the entire lifespan of the opportunity: pitching, negotiating, campaign creation, account mapping and opportunity execution, wrap-up reporting/retrospective
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure success with partner whether it be marketing, sales positioning, continued client success
- Ensure you are able to manage the partner & their client to move the sales cycle to close
- Articulate where opportunities of the partner sit in the sales cycle and how you plan to close them together
- Diligently update CRM with notes and stages
What you bring to the table...
- Minimum 3 years of professional partnership management, specifically in large complex partners
- University Degree is Required
- Results and metrics oriented - proven track record and ability to display this
- Superior strategic thinking and relationship skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
- Ability to influence others and gain acceptance of ideas and concepts
- Superior skills in partnership forecasting and development of actions plans to close opportunities
- Ability to deliver on strategic plans
- Must be highly organized with an attention to details
- Good negotiation, program management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Self-confident; highly motivated; shows sense of urgency to drive results; high energy; good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using Salesforce, the Microsoft Office suite and tools such as, G-Suite & JIRA
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, new challenges, and changing priorities/objectives
- Knowledge and love of the technology industry and preferably have a background in managing technology partners, such as SI’s and VAR’s
- SaaS experience in technology environment is preferred
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunches
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard, making strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
- Competitive compensation
How to apply?