Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
Our technology startup is looking for a Communication Manager to join our thriving Marketing Team. We are looking for a self-motivated thought leader with experience handling internal and external business communication and public relations. We are looking for someone that is keen to develop content that supports the advancement of our organization’s brand recognition.
- Be the spokesperson for our company while managing projects to ensure content is publication-ready and submitted before deadlines
- Manage media relations of the company
- Effectively inform and promote our brand, mission, values and product
- Draft written materials, prepare presentations and communicate cutting-edge content with employees
- Manage all of our company’s press releases by effectively describing and promoting our products and services
- Tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build LoginRadius brand recognition
- Generate a buzz about existing and new product lines that benefit our organization’s rapid expansion
- Manage our organization’s analyst relations as well as communicate with industry/research analysts
- Develop communications strategies
- At least 3 years of experience in communications, or a similar field
- Must have previous experience working in a technology company
- Proven ability to thoroughly explain our product and create simplified content
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are mandatory
- Proven ability to adjust to any kind of situation as well as be resilient to stress
- A wide degree of creativity and diversity
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- A bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or relevant degree is required
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good