Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an ambitious Director of Sales (Enterprise Software) to join our fast-moving sales department.
- Manage team of Mid-market Account Executives (AEs) to meet the sales target
- Formulate tactics, sales plans/practices/policies, and targets
- Consistently monitor the team’s sales activity, and track the results
- Motivate team members to exceed expectations through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Work closely with AEs to ensure lead quality and quantity, as well as proper lead follow-up
- Hire, train, and coach the new AEs
- Weekly pipeline review
- Regular reports on team/individual results - lead generation, sales metrics, KPIs, sales activity and forecast to the management
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position
- Work closely with Marketing on defining campaign follow-up and reporting
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience of successfully managing enterprise sales teams to achieve quota expectations and deliver a minimum of $5M in annual sales
- Experience in global SaaS sales with deal sizes ranging from $30k - $150k per year
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a sales leadership role
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Experience in nurturing opportunities and closing business deals
- A self-starter with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose prospects’ needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
- Tech savvy with excellent computer skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- University degree is required