Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an eager Digital Marketing Intern. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of marketing as well as eager to meet the marketing needs of a fast-growing global SaaS company!
This is a remote/satellite career opportunity. Candidates who are comfortable working independently with minimal supervision will excel in this position.
Travel to Vancouver HQ will be required each quarter.
- Play a role in coordinating as well as monitoring online and offline marketing campaigns
- Collaborate within the marketing team and assist in the development of written content for ads, e-blasts, campaigns, and newsletters
- Monitor industry trends as well as the global competitive landscape
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with various departments, inventorying stock, and place an occasional promotional order
- Apply academic knowledge of marketing theory and principles to a variety of assignments
- Supports marketing leaders with day-to-day activities as required
- Get hands-on experience with all aspects of marketing
- Must be tuned in to the latest trends
- Familiarity with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Must be tech-savvy with a passion to pursue a career in the tech industry
- Has established a basic understanding of marketing tools, tactics, and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines as well as manage several different projects at once
- Displays a positive “can do” attitude and has a great sense of humor!
- Post-secondary degree in business, advertising, marketing or a related field is mandatory