Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our outstanding customer success team. We are seeking a highly organized individual with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. We want someone who is instrumental in creating positive and long-lasting client relationships. Someone who can proactively identify issues, and work with our customers to implement strategies for product success is our ideal fit.
- Manage global customer accounts
- Build long-lasting relationships to ensure customer success
- Identify customer issues and take the appropriate next steps to solve them
- Provide excellent support and ensure a high retention rate of LoginRadius customers
- Engage with new customers to onboard them effectively
- Own the onboarding process for new clients end-to-end
- Support and monitor the day-to-day health of each active on-boarding project
What You Bring To The Table
- You are motivated and driven
- You have a proven ability to create an excellent customer experience
- You have a demonstrated ability to express empathy and ownership
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written
- You have a knack for diffusing difficult customer situations
- You have excellent judgment and decision making skills
- You are extremely organized
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as Customer Success Manager in SaaS-based account management
- Bachelor’s degree is a requirement
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good