Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India. In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
We are looking for a passionate freshers to join us Software Engineer/ Software Developer to design, develop and install software solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute a full software development life cycle.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Nodejs, .NET and Golang etc.
- Knowledge in OOPS
- Responsible to develop the assigned part of the project to be completed within the given deadline, and must be having an expert level technical knowledge especially in Microsoft Technologies.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven knowledge in any of the technologies.
- Knowledge in designing interactive applications
- Knowledge on React and Angular.js is a plus.
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome).
- Understanding of modern web development processes, including responsive design techniques.
- Strong focus on user experience and unrelenting drive for quality.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who takes initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases.
- Problem-solving and open minded
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Analytical and synthesis skills
- Knowledge with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- BE/B.Tech/BCA, MCA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field field