Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
The Partnerships Manager is ultimately responsible for supporting, managing and driving our partners to aid in our revenue goals and to ensure success between LoginRadius & the Partner.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current partners to drive new revenue through their clients
- Execute on strategic plans for each individual partner to drive success
- Develop and enhance sales materials to aid in opportunity close and partner education
- Collaborate with team members to close deals and maximize revenue opportunities
- Serve partners as an account manager, and a sales and product specialist while providing exceptional support through the entire lifespan of the opportunity: pitching, negotiating, campaign creation, account mapping, and opportunity execution, wrap-up reporting/retrospective
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure success with a partner whether it be marketing, sales positioning, continued client success
- Ensure you are able to manage the partner & their client to move the sales cycle to close
- Articulate where opportunities of the partner sit in the sales cycle and how you plan to close them together
- Diligently update CRM with notes and stages
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 3 years of professional partnership management, specifically in large complex partners
- University Degree is Required
- Results and metrics oriented - proven track record and ability to display this
- Superior strategic thinking and relationship skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations
- Ability to influence others and gain acceptance of ideas and concepts
- Superior skills in partnership forecasting and development of an action plan to close opportunities
- Ability to deliver on strategic plans
- Must be highly organized with attention to details
- Good negotiation, program management, organizational, prioritization, and planning skills
- Self-confident; highly motivated; shows a sense of urgency to drive results; high energy; good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills including a high level of competence using Salesforce, the Microsoft Office suite, and tools such as G-Suite & JIRA
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, new challenges, and changing priorities/objectives
- Knowledge and love of the technology industry and preferably have a background in managing technology partners, such as SI’s and VAR’s
- SaaS experience in a technology environment is preferred
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good