Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring ambitious Senior .NET Developers to join our fast-moving Product and Engineering team. We want team players passionate about contributing to our proprietary SaaS Cloud Identity Platform. This is an opportunity for someone to progress their career journey by working with global Developers across different industries.
This highly responsible position involves using established work procedures to analyses, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot customers’ applications.
- Use Microsoft technologies: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, MVC to develop technical solutions to complex problems that require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Develop, maintain and support programs/tools for internal and external clients
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve errors related to their applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development and hardware installations
- Provide technical and project management expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Follow all department standards and methodologies
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management, and customers
- Communicate effectively and clearly, in writing and verbally, in one-on-one and group presentation situations
- Strong ability to effectively lead a team
- Responsible for developing and supporting .NET projects
- Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems
What you bring to the table
- Understanding of AWS, Azure or CGP is an advantage
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB, ElasticSearch) is an advantage
- Experience using ASP.NET for developing web applications is an asset
- A good understanding of T-SQ and MS SQL
- A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Ability to write testable code using .Net Programming Language
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience working effectively in a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Minimum 5 years of experience using .NET development
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field is mandatory
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Subsidized transit pass to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good