Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
Job Description - Head HR (Generalist)
LoginRadius is seeking a results-oriented manager and process specialist to join the LoginRadius Jaipur Team to lead cross-functional, global initiatives that will improve the candidate and employee experience. This hands-on role will work in conjunction with Technical Operations, Recruitments, Admin, Legal, and Compliance to manage a healthy and positive work environment and thus add value in LoginRadius’ growth initiatives and making sure that employees follow company policies and code of conduct. Objectives for this role will include enhanced onboarding experience to new hires, make sure that employees adhere to HR processes and policies.
- Planning and identifying key areas of HR intervention, aligning HR strategies and practices in line with LoginRadius’ business goals and targets.
- Developing, performance Management systems & strong employee relations.
- Performance Management, Employee retention and welfare.
- Conducting surveys and feedback to improve employee retention.
- Auditing HR practices and procedures and devising and implementing standard/ best practice performance benchmarks.
- Well known about the current labor Laws and workman law and policies in IT sector designed and applicable by the government of India.
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company's recruitment budgets
- Revised, implemented and monitored policies on recruitment and career growth, Performance assessment, and employee well being.
- Creating & revising job descriptions,
- Reviewing Policies and procedures relating to talent acquisition and Career progression.
- Identify key parameters for career development, redeployment, and training for various departments at LoginRadius
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in business, HR or related field (Full-time MBA from a recognized college / university would be preferred)
- Shall be excellent with Communication and People Management Skills
- 7+ years of HR experience, knowledge of HR Operations, including employee on-boarding, work authorization, Training management, Employee behavior tracking or screening programs
- Experience working in IT / ITES would be definitely a preference