Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring a persuasive Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales team primarily focused on leveraging our enterprise customer database ($400M in annual revenue and above). Our Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for selling our proprietary SaaS software to global companies.
This is a remote/satellite career opportunity. Candidates who are comfortable working independently with minimal supervision will excel in this position.
Travel to Vancouver HQ will be required each quarter.
- Develop and present a thorough account and territory plan within your first 90 days
- Generate leads and build your sales funnel via all available channels (Ex. email, phone, LinkedIn, and data collection)
- Manage a defined set of accounts, verticals or territories; meticulously demonstrating our proprietary product and core capabilities to potential clients
- Build a target portfolio and establish a portfolio strategy via cold calling, networking as well as other techniques
Build key strategic relationships with relevant personas (Ex. CMO, CIO, CDO, It and Business Executives, Key Executives/Decision Makers)
- Identify the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging LoginRadius’ solutions, and running multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Attainment of sales quota, pipeline targets, and accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiate and close business deals to meet sales objectives to consistently meet or exceed quota levels
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face which can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution
- Proficiency with Salesforce to track all customer details, including use cases, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting
What you bring to the table
- Experience working in the CIAM or IAM industry is required
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive and competitive attitude with the ability to excel under pressure
- Exceptional closing skills – know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
- Proven ability to source, identify and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to diagnose the prospects’ needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, written, and listening skills
- Experience with any CRM software, such as Salesforce, is mandatory
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers)
- Strong organizational skills, high level of business acumen and time management ability
- Ability to form C-level relationships within the enterprise accounts
- 3 – 5 years of technology selling experience to large enterprises
- University degree is preferred