Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are looking for a SEO Executive to join our incredibly successful Marketing Team in Jaipur, India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Conduct keyword research
- Research SEO itself - keep up with the latest trends
- Create SEO strategy documents and reports
- Conduct technical SEO audits and content audits
- Make usability and conversion optimization recommendations
- Help increase visibility in search and increase traffic and conversions from organic search through on-page and off-page efforts
- Support Marketing Team on all things related to SEO
- 1-3 years working on successful SEO campaigns, preferably in an agency environment
- Good knowledge of search engine optimization and be up-to-date on all the latest tactics
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience working with Google products including Analytics and Search Console
- Analytical mindset--must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives
- Expert hands-on experience with industry tools such as MOZ & SEMrush
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience