Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are hiring an experienced Solution Engineer who possesses a technical background to join our fast-moving Sales and Business Development team. We want team players that have a passion for solution selling. This is an opportunity for someone to progress their career journey by working with global companies across different industries.
- Support the North American Sales team as the product expert for LoginRadius’ Identity Platform during prospect calls and presentations
- Identifying challenges that our prospective customers face which can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution and act accordingly
- Possess the technical acumen to understand the needs of the customer and map it to LoginRadius products
- Gain a quick understanding of a customer’s technical infrastructure/integration needs and how the LoginRadius Identity Platform can be positioned to provide immediate value
- Present the LoginRadius Platform to global prospects and partners during product demos
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to help the North American Sales team successfully close deals
- Be a visible team player by bringing a competitive spirit and a winning attitude
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for implementation
- Drive global customer success with your knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure the smooth transition of customers to the post-sales team
- Work with a North American Sales team to gather technical requirements and further qualify leads
- Work with the North American Sale team to prepare the RFI and RFP responses for potential customers
- Work with the Product Management team to convey customer and prospect feedback and act accordingly
What you bring to the table
- Minimum 3 years of solution engineering experience in an Enterprise software technology company is preferred
- Broad understanding of programming concepts and web architectures
- Must be a good listener and strong storyteller
- Passion for delivering presentations and offering technical input during the sales process, specifically to C-Suite Executives
- Possess an ability to communicate technical ideas to the sales teams, business stakeholders, and technical users
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a competitive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Must exude passion when talking with people about technology solutions
- Work extremely well in a team environment
- Experience working in a startup setting is an asset
- Experience working in an enterprise sales environment is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences/Information Technology is preferred