We are looking for two digital-savvy Marketing Interns to join our Vancouver team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of marketing as well as eager to meet the marketing needs of a fast-growing SaaS company!
This is a full-time 8-month paid position at HQ in Vancouver, BC with the possibility of a full-time career opportunity upon completion.
Recent graduates only. We are not accepting applications from candidates who have graduated from college or university prior to 2018.
Please do not apply if you are currently enrolled in college or university.
A laptop, as well as a monthly transit pass, will be provided.
- Play a role in coordinating as well as monitoring online and offline marketing campaigns
- Collaborate within the marketing team and assist in the development of written content for ads, e-blasts, campaigns, and newsletters
- Monitor industry trends as well as the global competitive landscape
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with various departments, inventorying stock, and place an occasional promotional order
- Apply academic knowledge of marketing theory and principles to a variety of assignments
- Supports marketing leaders with day-to-day activities as required
- Get hands-on experience with all aspects of marketing
- Post-secondary degree in business, advertising, marketing or a related field
- Must be tuned in to the latest trends
- Familiarity with various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Must be tech savvy with a passion to pursue a career in the tech industry
- Has established a basic understanding of marketing tools, tactics, and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines as well as manage several different projects at once
- Displays a positive “can do” attitude and has a great sense of humor!
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious eateries
- Free monthly transit pass to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good