We are growing! We are looking for a Director of Marketing. As a Director of Marketing, you will be developing and executing product marketing programs, campaigns and activities that generate targeted sales leads from various channels such as SEM, Display and Retargeting, Web Analytics, Content Marketing, PR, SEO and Webinars.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
We are growing! We are looking for a Director of Marketing to develop and execute product marketing programs, digital marketing campaigns and PR. The Director of Marketing is ultimately responsible for the organization’s marketing activities and oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy.
Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s marketing team; enabling them to meet their objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Development and implementation of the organization's Brand strategy
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Help develop and refine go-to-market strategies for new and existing products
- Work with product management to align messaging and product development with target markets
- Formulate strategy, tactics, marketing plans/practices/policies, and targets
- Make data-driven decisions around generating demand, as well as activating and retaining customers; improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Build long and short term growth strategies, influence action across various stakeholders, and effect change in the daily work environment
- Have a deep understanding of our market and customer needs to align marketing and sales strategies with product strategy
- Work closely with Sales on defining campaigns, follow-ups, and reporting
- Create and curate sales and marketing assets including product literature, release, promotion, demonstration and presentation materials, case studies, and editorial content
- Consistently monitor the marketing activity of the team, as well as track and analyze the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Report on marketing activity and forecast to company management
- Train and manage team of B2B marketers
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and regular communication of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in successfully managing a product marketing team to achieve performance goals
- Total 8 + years of experience in Industry .
- Over 5 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - customer acquisition, customer retention, monetization, and flywheel
- Strong background in B2B Marketing, especially in Paid Channels, Conversions, and Inbound Marketing
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and initiatives
- Outstanding communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Ability to hire and train new marketers
- Excellent computer skills and tech-savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- You have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets or equivalent
- You are flexible day-to-day and can shift priorities quickly
- University degree in Marketing or related field is required