Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
- Proven track record developing and implementing security tools and technologies and process integrations in cloud-based architectures
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls, IPS and IDS to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to design and architect infrastructure (network, OS, databases) and applications to protect against attackers
- Architecture, configuration, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure, network and supporting software related to the infrastructure
- Implement and maintain network security infrastructure globally including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DDOS, etc.
- Gather threat intelligence and build, optimize, and automate systems to consume threat feeds and track adversaries
- Master's degree in computer science or related field, or Bachelor's degree and equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking (OSI stack, TCP, SDN, etc)
- Knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud and other public and private cloud infrastructure is required
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl and Ruby for automation
- Experience in the field of security in at least three of the following areas: security engineering, incident handling, vulnerability analysis, threat management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, firewalls and encryption technologies
- Strong Unix/Linux experience with familiarity with Windows environments and hardening guidelines
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS and other network security technologies