Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India. In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
Job Overview :
A cloud security engineer specializes in providing security for cloud-based digital platforms and plays an integral role in protecting an organization's data. This may involve analyzing existing cloud structures and creating new and enhanced security methods. They often serve as part of a larger team dedicated to cloud-based management and security.
Job Responsibility :
- Performing threat simulations to detect possible risks, and providing security recommendations on topics like microservice design or application development.
- Worked on architecture analysis and applying best practices for deployment of infrastructure on AWS.
- Execute platform security assessments and vulnerability mitigation, coordination .
- Oversee and resolve AWS instance and component security configuration drift, root cause analysis and recommend improvements to advance the baseline
- Develop clear risk insight from analysis of security, network and application logs and threat intelligence to drive improvements in cloud security posture through engineering solutions using cloud security technologies.
- Able to leverage AWS and Azure monitoring components to create threat models and guidance on countermeasures.
- Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and AWS/GCP best practices preferred – Cloud Certified Architect or Developers are a plus
- They may also investigate, create, and recommend innovative technologies or other methods that will enhance the security of cloud-based environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity or related
- Total years of experience 1 - 4 years .
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with AWS, Azure or any other cloud service provider .
- Working knowledge of Azure Security Center, AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Trusted Advisor, CIS Benchmarks
- Working knowledge of security controls eg NIST, SOC, FedRAMP.
- 3+ years of experience in operational or security engineering role
- 2+ years’ experience in delivering products securely in a large-scale, high-availability cloud environment.
- 1+ years’ experience in controlled cloud environment
- Solid understanding of security models for encryption, authentication, authorization and access controls
- Experience with SaaS-delivered products, applications and services to customers
- Experience implementing security requirement in auditable, controlled environment
- Experience with securing databases – Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Aurora
- Experience architecting and deploying security tools and automation
- Strong knowledge of operational security tactics, techniques and countermeasures around breach response, forensics, attacker methods, malware, access management
- Understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker/AWS ECS and implement controls to secure them.
Required Skills :
- Cloud security engineers will need strong technical skills, which may include experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python, and cloud provider ecosystems like Amazon AWS.
- They should have excellent attention to detail, as they must constantly monitor cloud infrastructure to ensure there are no external threats.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills will be essential when interacting with team members.
- Cloud security engineers must have initiative and serve as a project leader when needed.
- Full understanding and ability to disrupt the attacker kill-chain in engineering, implementation and configuration of AWS services
- Familiarity with engineering to meet or exceed audit and compliance requirements
- Credibility and high professionalism; amazing customer service skills, can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- They should also have ingenuity and strong problem-solving skills in order to swiftly and creatively deal with threats or flaws in networks.