Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
We’re growing! We’re looking for a Solution Engineer for our sales team, who will work with the inside sales representatives to qualify and close new business deals. You will be responsible for presenting the LoginRadius solution to customers via web conference and phone. At LoginRadius we want to make sure you join knowing you will be provided with mentorship and guidance in your role to be successful.
- Assist the sales team as the technical expert for LoginRadius’ Identity Platform during customer calls and presentations
- Gain a quick understanding of a customer's technical infrastructure/integration needs and how LoginRadius Platform can be positioned to provide immediate value
- Present the LoginRadius Platform to prospects and partners during product demo
- Research competitive solutions and positioning to help the sales team successfully close deals
- Be a visible team player at LoginRadius, bringing a competitive spirit and a winning attitude
- Use market and technical knowledge to consult on best practices and offer constructive direction for implementation
- Drive customers success with your knowledge and recommendations
- Ensure the smooth transition of customers to the post-sales team
- Work with Sales team to gather technical requirements and further qualify leads
- Work with Sale team to prepare the RFI and RFP responses for potential customers
- Work with Product Management to convey customer and prospect feedback
What You Bring To The Table...
- Minimum 3 years’ sales engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Prior sales engineering experience is an asset but not required
- Broad understanding of programming concepts and web architectures
- Passion for delivering presentations and offering technical input during the sales process
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to sales teams, business stakeholders, and technical users
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, and have a competitive attitude
- Excellent communications skills
- Should enjoy talking with people about technology solutions
- Work well in a team environment