Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process .
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor scale down/scale up events .
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts .
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats .
- Review stats of application monitoring tools .
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation .
- Deployment of applications and rollback .
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process .
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors .
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events .
- Database server event and usage monitoring .
- Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management .
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields .
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development .
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration .
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent .
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS/Azure is preferred) .
- NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and CosmosDB .
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python) .
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service .
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment .
- Data reporting and management skills .
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes .
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders .
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good