Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join our incredibly successful technical team in India.
- Are you competitive and self-motivated?
- Do you have previous experience managing the QA Team?
- Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Responsible for the overall direction, motivation, coordination, and evaluation of QA team members
- Manages and responds to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Product Development, Product Management, Technology Operations, and Client Delivery
- Design and develop the new testing standards and processes
- Implements quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
- Own the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile software teams
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the department’s activities, KPI and the progress of goals and plans
- Anticipates potential challenges with product release and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Write technical reports and test processes
- Determining training needs for the QA team and other teams
- Training the employees to ensure the quality standards
Who are we looking for?
- Prior experience as a Quality Assurance manager
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company’s quality assurance operations
- High knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing processes and best practices
- Demonstrated testing skills and understanding of the QA process, functional, and non-functional testing techniques
- Strong technical skills with test automation and test management tools
- As a subject matter expert for testing best practices – provide assistance to Marketing, Sales and leadership in developing presentations for current and future business opportunities
- Collaborates with product management, engineering and documentation teams to ensure tractability through the product development and testing process
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- University degree is a must
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good