Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Manager to join our incredibly successful technical team in India.
- Are you competitive and self-motivated?
- Do you have previous experience managing the QA Team?
- Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Responsible for the overall direction, motivation, coordination, and evaluation of QA team members
- Manages and responds to Software Quality Assurance issues with related groups such as Product Development, Product Management, Technology Operations, and Client Delivery
- Design and develop the new testing standards and processes
- Implements quality improvement processes working with interdepartmental teams
- Own the continuous improvement of quality processes including, Required Documentation, Testing Processes, and the overall quality of the Agile software teams
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Periodic and ad hoc reporting of the department’s activities, KPI and the progress of goals and plans
- Anticipates potential challenges with product release and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
- Write technical reports and test processes
- Determining training needs for the QA team and other teams
- Training the employees to ensure the quality standards
Who are we looking for?
- Prior experience as a Quality Assurance manager
- Excellent management skills with the ability to effectively direct the company’s quality assurance operations
- High knowledge of QA methodology and tools, software testing processes and best practices
- Demonstrated testing skills and understanding of the QA process, functional, and non-functional testing techniques
- Strong technical skills with test automation and test management tools
- As a subject matter expert for testing best practices – provide assistance to Marketing, Sales and leadership in developing presentations for current and future business opportunities
- Collaborates with product management, engineering and documentation teams to ensure tractability through the product development and testing process
- Experience in an Agile Development environment
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication
- University degree is a must