Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work.
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries.
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute.
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building. (Check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya.)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good.
We are growing! We are looking for Software Developer - Implementation to join our incredibly successful customer success team. you will be a key part of LoginRadius’ customer success teams by managing the technical on-boarding of LoginRadius' customers. The Software Developer - Implementation must be able to understand the customer's specific needs, advise them on best practices and translate the customer's requirements into the correct technical setup.
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Manage and own the LoginRadius on-boarding and implementation process
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) solution
- Understand the customer's technical set up and work with them to determine how to best integrate their system with LoginRadius' cIAM platform
- Set up and lead regular calls with customers to discuss status and open issues
- Use your technical expertise to improve our customer on-boarding and implementation process
- Work collaboratively with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
What you bring to the table...
- Good understanding of REST APIs and can integrate them with other applications
- Good experience and knowledge of web application development
- Must have hands on experience in Object Oriented Programming and design and maintenance of Rest APIs
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- Team player with an ability to work under pressure with good time management skills
- Detail oriented, methodical, extremely well organized
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- 2-3 years of technical customer facing experience operating in a web technologies or innovative online product environment
- Prior experience in a startup environment preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code