Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking an SEO Manager to join our incredibly successful Marketing Team in Jaipur, India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Develop and execute strategy to grow high-quality organic traffic to LoginRadius.
- You will collaborate with teams across the business to ensure content on LoginRadius web properties is optimized for SEO.
- Manage and improve the organic search performance of LoginRadius website for each of our global target markets
- Be a subject matter expert and an internal cross-functional best practices coach that advocates for SEO best practices and stays abreast of changes in the SEO landscape and proactively takes action.
- Optimize site pages to improve pass through rates and conversion.
- Perform quarterly SEO audits to Identify and review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Perform scheduled website updates, ensure proper tagging, and keyword use as part of overall SEO strategy
- Identify and obtain backlinking opportunities
- Identify and implement campaigns for referrals and content marketing
- Conduct keyword research and review industry intelligence to identify content opportunities which will have the biggest impact on Intercom’s business.
- Monitor rankings and organic traffic for our top pages and keywords
- Regularly report on the impact of your work to the rest of the business.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Know HTML, CMS and HTTP protocols
- 5+ Years in SEO with demonstrable results
- Be an advanced level SEO technician and strategist with an in-depth knowledge of best practices on-site and off-site as well as changes and implications in the SEO landscape.
- Be a teacher who can effectively teach best practices to cross-functional teams and effectively present in front of groups as required
- Be able to thrive in a large cross-functional organization where it is important to connect and align across many different priorities to create solutions
- Be able to connect SEO insights to business impacts and effectively create compelling cases to support recommendations
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Extensive experience working with Google products including Analytics and Search Console
- Analytical mindset--must enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives
- Expert hands-on experience with industry tools such as MOZ & SEMrush
- University Degree in related field is required
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good