Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
We are currently hiring eager Inbound Sales Development Representatives who want to kick-start their sales career by building a foundation to eventually evolve into top sales performers at LoginRadius.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will work toward qualifying inbound leads (SQLs and MQLs), discover buying interest and solution requirements and book live demos for the Global Account Executives.
All of our Inbound Sales Development Representative receive thorough training, consistent coaching, and mentorship from the Sales Leadership Team. Our goal is to develop our Inbound SDR's into full-time Account Executive in their first 12 months.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop inbound leads to create sales-ready leads
- Research accounts, identify key players and develop accounts to stimulate buying interest
- Interact with prospects via telephone, email and Drift Chat
- Effectively document sales leads and present these opportunities to our Account Executive teams
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource for, and develop superior relationships with, prospects and our Account Executives
- Update prospect interaction in Salesforce CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve sales qualified lead, meeting, and opportunity quotas to support revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous lead management and nurturing process optimization
What you will bring to the table
- You’re motivated and driven with a great attitude and work ethic
- You have a strong interest in tech, expressed by the ability to easily pick up new technologies and clearly explain complicated ideas to a non-technical audience
- You have incredible attention to detail
- You thrive in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- You love talking on the phone and are willing to complete 50+ phone calls a day
- You’re great at lead qualification, objection handling, and nurturing leads
- Excellent computer skills with previous experience in standard business productivity tools (email, voicemail, Google applications, MS Office, etc)
- 0-2 years experience in B2B sales setting within a fast-paced, high growth organization
- University degree is preferred
At LoginRadius, you will receive
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious local eateries
- Subsidized monthly transit costs
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good