Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good
We are growing! We are looking for Software Developers to join our incredibly successful Product and Engineering team. You will be a key part of LoginRadius’ Product team by contributing to the modern and innovative LoginRadius' Cloud Identity Platform. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous software development or want to build career in product development? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Participate in the agile development process
- Responsible for the development of new software applications
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the existing LoginRadius application
- Develop REST APIs and integrations with 3rd party applications by connecting multiple REST APIs
- Design and maintain database structure MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Think outside of the box by adapting to the latest software technologies
- Manage your own time efficiently to meet all deadlines
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Development teams
- Always be seeking out new ways to improve the product and development pipeline
- Create technical documentation for applications
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in software development
- Previous experience building high-performance, large-scale application
- Must have sound knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts
- You are passionate about collaborating in small teams to design and develop high-quality software
- Must possess experience and/or knowledge working with MVC
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Added advantage if have experience on React, Angular