LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
We’re growing and we’re looking for amazing talent to join our team. As an Mid-Market Account Executive, your goal will be to achieve overall revenue goals by selling to Mid-market. In order to achieve this goal, the Account Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. As well, you will be responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. You will be partnered with a mentor to ensure you obtain the training, support and guidance to be successful in your role.
- Prospecting - generate leads via Email, LinkedIn, Calling and build your sales funnel
- Follow up with leads in a timely manner
- Prioritize accounts and develop an overall territory and account strategy
- Consult with prospects to identify their needs
- Manage a defined set of accounts and demonstrate LoginRadius product capabilities to potential clients
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks with effective time management skills
- Uncover and demonstrate the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging LoginRadius’ solution
- Attainment of sales quota and accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiate and close business deals to consistently exceed quota levels
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face that can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for LoginRadius’ products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at mid-sized companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work collaboratively with the sales leadership, marketing and sales engineers to execute sales strategies
What you bring to the table...
- 3+ years experience in B2B inside sales, lead generation and client management
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team
- A positive attitude and an ability to excel under pressure
- An unmatched desire to learn and exceed targets
- Know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
- Experience in prospecting: Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer
- Exceptional closing skills
- University degree is required
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code
How to apply?