Who are we?
Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.In India it has its presence in Jaipur and Hyderabad.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. This year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, It’s an excellent opportunity for you to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS based product and six years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to enjoy the process.
At LoginRadius, you’ll get:
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly.
- 5 Days Working to enjoy your time with Friends and Family.
- Uber-fun company outings, lunch parties Employee workshops etc.
- Family Health Insurance benefits including Personal Accidental Insurance
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans … it’s all good.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn and grow and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking an Automation Engineer to join the LoginRadius Jaipur Team .
Objective of this role will include designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Candidate will be responsible for Writing/Updating automation test script.
- Experience in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Integration of Test Automation with CI & CD tools is an added advantage.(Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab/etc)
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers.
- Test large data sets for data integrity issues.
- Test functionality and outputs of various products on different browsers/systems.
- Should have Knowledge of SQL, Scripting languages and White Box Testing.
- Have worked on Automation tools like Selenium (IDE, Webdriver and Grid), JUnit, JMeter.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of tests, as well as, report bugs and quality assurance issues.
- Perform regression testing and assess product updates on a regular basis.
- Responsibility is to minimise product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible.
- Resolve issues reported by users and describe a method to reproduce.
- Proactively provide immediate feedback to developers.
- Communicate with Product and Implementation teams.
We are looking for an Automation Engineer with an understanding in the field of software development. The candidate should be willing to work in startup environment and take on new challenges.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development and at least one year experience with relevant area.
- Hands on experience in Testing APIs.
- Knowledge of NodeJS is an added advantage.
- Experience with QA automation techniques.
- Experience with SAAS application environments will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of database concepts and design (SQL, MongoDB, etc).
- Experience of Creating and Implementing Test Cases.
- Experience in Designing and Documenting Functional, Regression and cross-browser test plans.
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal) is a must.
- Should have knowledge on various testing tools and bug tracking systems (JIRA, Bugzilla).