Start with identity. Go anywhere.
LoginRadius is at an exciting moment in its trajectory. We’ve built a world-class software platform that manages millions of customer identities for many Fortune 500 companies. We’ve got unique competitive positioning for a $20 billion market opportunity. Microsoft is a key technology partner and investor. Last year we closed $17 million of Series A funding. Now we are scaling up and hiring in all departments, looking to double our numbers in the next 12 months. Our focus is on experimenting and figuring out the growth drivers in our roadmap to achieve our vision: securing the identity of every person on the internet.
What do you get at LoginRadius?
When you join our team now, you have a rare chance to shape the company’s direction while accelerating your career growth. You get the flexibility and openness of a startup backed by the solid foundation of a profitable and robust SaaS product and seven years of customer success. We welcome your innovative ideas and encourage transparency at all levels, and we make sure to kick back and enjoy ourselves in the process.
LoginRadius is seeking an Automation Engineer to join the LoginRadius Jaipur Team.
Objective of this role will include designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
- Candidate will be responsible for Writing/Updating automation test script
- Experience in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts
- Integration of Test Automation with CI & CD tools is an added advantage.(Jenkins/Bamboo/GitLab/etc)
- Primary responsibility is to ensure quality products are delivered to the customers
- Test large data sets for data integrity issues
- Test functionality and outputs of various products on different browsers/systems
- Should have Knowledge of SQL, Scripting languages and White Box Testing
- Have worked on Automation tools like Selenium (IDE, Webdriver and Grid), JUnit, JMeter
- Maintain detailed and organized records of tests, as well as, report bugs and quality assurance issues
- Perform regression testing and assess product updates on a regular basis
- Responsibility is to minimise product rework or rejection and maintain zero rejection where possible
- Resolve issues reported by users and describe a method to reproduce
- Proactively provide immediate feedback to developers
- Communicate with Product and Implementation teams
We are looking for an Automation Engineer with an understanding in the field of software development. The candidate should be willing to work in startup environment and take on new challenges.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development and at least one year experience with relevant area
- Hands on experience in Testing APIs
- Knowledge of NodeJS is an added advantage
- Experience with QA automation techniques
- Experience with SAAS application environments will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database concepts and design (SQL, MongoDB, etc)
- Experience of Creating and Implementing Test Cases
- Experience in Designing and Documenting Functional, Regression and cross-browser test plans
- Good English communication skills (written and verbal) is a must
- Should have knowledge on various testing tools and bug tracking systems (JIRA, Bugzilla)
At LoginRadius, you’ll get
- Competitive compensation. We hire the best and make sure they’re paid accordingly
- A fully-stocked kitchen with breakfast foods, healthy snacks, and treats, plus coffee, tea, and drinks on demand. We never want you to be hungry at work
- Frequent catered lunches from delicious Vancouver eateries
- Free monthly transit passes to ease your commute
- Uber-fun company outings for team-building (check out our head office retreat to the Riviera Maya!)
- Casual dress code. T-shirts, jeans, slippers, comfy blankets … it’s all good