Who are we?
LoginRadius was established in 2012 with the mission to simplify the way in which businesses can effectively connect with their customers while ensuring data security and privacy. We have grown exponentially from a small startup to a multi-faceted, industry-leading customer identity and access management platform that is trusted by over 3,000 businesses worldwide. LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India.
We embrace the startup vibe of being agile, with open communication and teamwork. We’ve created a work environment where you’ll learn, challenge status quo, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. In short, we move fast, we learn from our mistakes and we enjoy hanging out. Come join us! Learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive
to join our sales team, this team member will be responsible for selling a technical products to a wide range of businesses. We're a growing team so each team member plays an important role in the growth of our business.
- Develop and present a thorough account and territory plan within your first 90 days
- Generate leads and build your sales funnel via all available channels (Ex. Email, Phone, LinkedIn, Data collection)
- Manage a defined set of accounts, vertical or territory; demonstrating LoginRadius’ products and capabilities to potential clients
- Build key strategic relationships with relevant personas (Ex. CMO, CIO, CDO, It and business executives, key executives/decision makers)
- Uncover and identify the business value that customers can obtain through leveraging LoginRadius’ solution, running multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
- Attainment of sales quota, pipeline targets, and accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiate and close business deals to meet sales objectives to consistently meet or exceed quota levels
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face which can be solved with our Customer Identity and Access Management (cIAM) solution
- Proficiency with Salesforce to track all customer details, including use cases, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting
What you bring to the table...
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive and competitive attitude with the ability to excel under pressure
- Exceptional closing skills - know how to manage a sales funnel to get to "yes"
- Proven ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Ability to diagnose the prospects’ needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, written, and listening skills
- Experience with any CRM software, such as Salesforce, is required
- Experience within a sales team that consistently produces and exceeds their goals
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers)
- Strong organizational skills, high level of business acumen and time management ability
- 3 - 5 years of technology selling experience to large enterprises
- Ability to form C-level relationships within the enterprise accounts
- University degree is required
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- You will learn more in your first 3 months than you probably ever have before
- Growth is #1, that includes your career
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code