We are seeking a detail oriented person for a full time facilities position that provides a variety of cleaning services to our growing tech business. We are looking for someone who loves to clean and is passionate about organization! We are looking for someone to work 30 hours per week, 6 hours/day during a Monday through Friday schedule but has the flexibility to work more hours as needed.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Load, run and unload dishwashers, including hand washing of pans, cutting boards and knives in sink
- Take out the garbage, recycling, coffee pods, and compost
- Disinfect kitchen counters and table tops
- Clean and replenish all restrooms
- Maintain office and cleaning supply inventory levels
- Empty trash and recycle bins in office areas
- Clean tables and white boards in conference rooms
- Sweep, mop, and machine clean floors
- Clean elevators and polish stainless steel surfaces
- Vacuum office spaces, common areas, and stairs
- Clean interior glass surfaces as needed
- Dust cabinets and vents as needed
- Maintain curb appeal by picking up trash and weeding as needed
- Help assemble new desks as needed for a growing business
- Special event set up as needed
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate has previous facilities cleaning or janitorial services experience and/or facilities maintenance skills.
- Must be able to walk or stand for prolonged periods
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Possible exposure to chemicals requiring special clothing or safety equipment
- Ability to use motorized equipment
- Ability to read and comprehend safety material and facility required documents
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.