You are an enthusiastic Computer Hardware Engineering Intern looking to join our growing Engineering Team. You are a smart, positive senior, or recent graduate to work with our team for 15h-40h / week from our Global Headquarters in South Burlington Vermont.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Collaborate with Product Management to perform product searches as well as competitor and market research.
- Conduct testing and validation of new or existing computer systems, configurations, and components for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- Evaluate software packages on specific hardware.
- Work with software suppliers to understand hardware requirements and process for certifying software on hardware platforms.
- Complete technical reviews of competition or similar products and/or existing products.
- Review schematics, board files, test plans and reports as required.
- Develop technical documents, reports and analysis and present to team members and management as required.
Who we are looking for:
A college student or recent graduate who has a love for computer hardware. Someone who can demonstrate their ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities. A person must also have a strong sense of ownership, drive and experience working with computer systems and Electrical Engineering.
This is you:
- You are a senior enrolled in bachelor/graduate or equivalent degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- You have strong interest and desire to learn technology, hardware and trends.
- You have experience with computers, motherboards, processors, and other related components as well as knowledge of current software applications.
- You have superior ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes within the team.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across commonly used communications channels (e.g., Web advertising, e-mails, blogs, forums, etc.). Copywriting experience a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and procedural skills.
- You have organizational skills, time management and experience meeting deadlines.
- You must demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities, a strong sense of ownership, and drive.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.