As an Electrical Circuit Design Engineer at Logic Supply you design circuits for our industrial computer products, such as motherboards and expansion cards. As an essential member of the engineering team, engaging in projects from concept to mass production, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to specify, design and test the circuit designs.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Cooperate with product management to identify circuit requirements and specifications.
- Research architecture and circuit concepts to develop implementations that yield target functionality.
- Design digital and partly analog circuits, including:
- high speed motherboard design (processor DRAM interface, high speed buses).
- microcontroller based circuitry and corresponding firmware.
- interface circuits for DIO / GPIO / DP / LAN / POE / USB / CAN, etc.
- power systems for the generation of the various motherboard voltages, including PoE supplies.
- Develop the layout and/or guide PCB layout designers.
- Collaborate with manufacturing teams to build prototypes.
- Develop test plans and perform electrical testing in the laboratory to validate the functionality.
- Manage development project schedules and ensure circuits are delivered with target functionality and quality for product designs in-house and through partners.
- Develop and maintain all required documentation, such as block diagrams, checklists, manuals, BOMs, and test plans.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement of the company’s development processes.
Who we are looking for:
A collaborative and motivated Circuit Design Engineer with experience in digital and analog circuit design. Someone who is enthusiastic about circuit design and thrives at solving engineering challenges.
This is you!
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- You have 2+ years experience in high speed digital design, analog experience a plus
- You have expertise regarding design for EMC and ESD immunity
- You have experience in PCB layout, signal integrity, simulation, and validation testing
- You love solving engineering challenges
- You have experience developing and debugging microcontroller firmware
- You have great project management skills
- You have an eye for detail and quality is important to you
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are very organized and exhibit great analytical skills
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.