You are an experienced Director of Information Technology who recommends the strategic direction of IT for Logic Supply. You are accountable for effectively managing and leading all information technology services, including security, networking and infrastructure as well as all development and support for the company’s hardware testing solution, eCommerce site and integrated internal ERP system. You not only have a solid technical background, you are also very effective at managing projects and motivating people.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Manage a team of software developers and IT systems professionals responsible for global IT operations, infrastructure and security.
- Develop the business case for investing, maintaining and managing IT Systems within budget, and building sustainable long-term IT excellence.
- Lead system implementations while collaborating with key stakeholders within the company that enables scalability of business operations.
- Support ERP business application, as well as the development, infrastructure, maintenance, and production support of all other mission-critical systems.
Who we are looking for:
A well-rounded IT business leader with a proven track record of successfully scaling information technology application and system efforts and executing on best practices in a fast-paced growth oriented technical environment.
This is you!
- 15+ years experience with managing enterprise-scale systems including developing large-scale application systems utilizing a variety of languages, database technologies and hardware platforms.
- ERP implementation and support experience required with extensive focus on manufacturing operations and financial systems.
- MBA and/or graduate level Computer Science, Engineering or relevant functional discipline preferred.
- Experience planning and implementing large-scale IT projects.
- Meaningful people development and management experience.
- IT operations experience, including capacity planning and forecasting, security audits, risk management, incident response and recovery, and business continuity, are required.
- Extensive knowledge of Cyber Security, PCI and Data Privacy (GDPR) requirements and risk-mitigation strategies.
- Understand the importance of Company Culture to the overall success and efficient operation of a company that expects transparency, hard work, and outstanding quality from all of it’s team members.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Open ears for innovations and ideas
A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilitiesWho is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.Contact us!
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.