As a Sales Account Director at Logic Supply, you are the sales leader within the company responsible for driving growth and leading strategic vertical industry initiatives. You have the ability to construct a go to market strategy and the skills to manage complex customer relationships. You thrive in front of groups, and can facilitate closure on large opportunities that would seem impossible to your peers!
What does your day look like?
- Develop and close new top tier customers via frequent proactive sales and business development strategies.
- Develop new relationships with, and work proactively to identify and resolve customer issues that affect current or future business working collaboratively with other Teams.
- Serve as primary liaison between customers and my organization (Engineering and Product Management Teams) on large scale new business opportunities.
- Work effectively with Logic Supply's internal engineering, assembly and fulfillment teams to provide the best solution to the customer.
- Work effectively with Logic Supply's technical, business, and procurement decision makers.
- Build on market presence in key vertical segments, growing the value and number of key accounts.
Who we are looking for?
An entrepreneurial problem solver demonstrating a goal driven, achievement oriented approach to customer solutions. A natural curiosity and ability to ask the right questions to determine appropriate solutions to fill the customer's need. Someone who thrives in a fast paced, goal oriented environment and will be an enthusiastic learner. Someone who exhibits a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
This is you!
- You have a bachelor's degree or prior sales experience or work in a technical environment is desirable.
- You have experience selling embedded computing solutions in the Industrial PC marketplace
- You are an entrepreneurial minded individual with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- You have a demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly and efficiently learn new processes.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive without being aggressive.
- You have active listening skills, and you have a demonstrated ability to hold yourself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.