As a member of the Computer Production team, you are responsible for system assembly, testing and packaging our custom computer systems. You are expected to chime in with ideas for more efficient practices, how to drive cost savings and provide feedback to our in-house Engineering Team on future designs and functionality. In short, you make an impact on our products, our profitability and help us continuously improve as a company.
This is how you tackle your day. You:
- Assemble Mini-ITX and other custom small form factor computer systems for various applications.
- Assemble, validate and brand systems in a consistent manner to meet company and customer quality standards.
- Run and monitor system testing and other quality control measures.
- Hold self and team members accountable in a constructive manner to maintain productivity and achieve established goals.
- Collaborate with other teams to continuously improve the efficiency of our production processes.
- Support the testing and validation of new products for hardware, mechanical & software compatibility.
- Metalwork and proper tool use.
Who we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone hardwired for lean thinking with a passion for computer hardware. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced, goal oriented environment. They will also exhibit a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Successful candidates will work well as part of a team, be self-starters, web savvy, natural problem solvers and enthusiastic learners who thrive in a goal oriented environment.
This is you!
- You have prior experience building computer systems and working with hardware at the component level.
- You have strong knowledge of computers and related components as well as working knowledge of current software applications and programs.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have knowledge of, or experience in lean environments a plus.
- You have the ability to manage time and solid written and verbal communication skills .
- You have the ability to pick up new processes quickly and efficiently, to effectively communicate, and to hold yourself and others accountable are essential.
- You have completion of a technical/vocational high school education program and/or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or relevant work experience in a related field (strongly preferred).
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.