As a Lead Web Developer at Logic Supply you design and develop robust and scalable software, used for internal high-volume web-based applications. You also make sure we provide a compelling and easy-to-navigate online customer platform. For colleagues you ensure a productive and efficient operation. You cooperate with all departments across the globe and communicate with all of our offices worldwide.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Develop, implement, and maintain company web applications.
- Collaborate with colleagues to solve IT problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep knowledge of Logic Supply’s applications and internal processes current.
- Provide effective documentation and training support for systems under development.
- Work on a variety of projects including requirements elicitation.
- Support fellow development team members with code reviews, brainstorming, and offering guidance.
- Are willing to provide miscellaneous technical support.
- Keep effective remote communication with global offices.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Software Developer with PHP/Python background, who has worked with Magento. Someone who thrives in an environment that mixes independence and collaboration. Someone who is a self starter who wants to play an important role in maintaining our high customer and colleague web-app standards by working effectively and accurately. Our ideal candidate will be analytical and driven to solve problems in collaboration with stakeholders.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in a professional development environment.
- You have proven skills in Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies and frameworks.
- You have developed customizations in Magento platforms.
- You are competent in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) incl. database and query optimization.
- You are competent in CSS/HTML/XML.
- You have proven knowledge about operating systems, incl. Linux.
- You possess the capacity to learn new processes quickly and efficiently, communicate effectively and hold others and yourself accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
We offer you an opportunity to growth with us. You will be part of an ambitious, values driven and hardworking team. At Logic Supply you are working in an open and transparent culture. Innovation is key to our success and everybody takes initiative and ownership of their work. Communication is direct and everybody, including the owners, are open to your feedback and ideas.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are a leading Industrial PC company, Logic Supply designs highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, the company has served more than 60,000 customers. Logic Supply has offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology companies Depend on Logic at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter@LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.