As a member of the Product Management team specializing in our product line and its performance at Logic Supply, you will be focused primarily on global product introduction. You are responsible for selecting and qualifying the products we carry in support of our embedded computer lines, including coordinating testing and ensuring launches on our website. You work with the Product Management and Engineering teams, as well as our suppliers to stay up to date on cutting edge products along with supporting the Sales team on customer projects.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Maintain our product line by:
- Develop product strategy to identify and serve key industrial PC market segments
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap
- Track product line performance including profit, loss and growth targets
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for new technologies
- Support global product launches and product onboarding for Logic Supply’s European website
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and other key teams to create and maintain product pages, manuals, specification sheets, images, drivers and other collateral
- Develope relationships with key suppliers and partners
- Develop and maintain a thorough, high level knowledge of the company’s core products and their applications
- Contact suppliers and manufacturers to get the latest technical information on products and services
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who can manage multiple time sensitive projects including delivering product milestones on time and responding to inquiries from Sales and Marketing team members. The ideal candidate is able to adapt to rapidly changing and dynamic responsibilities. You must have a passion for computer knowledge and problem solving.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Product Management, Engineering or Business related fields.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of relevant Project Management experience.
- You have a passion for computer hardware and related market trends that keep yourself at the forefront of new technology.
- You have a strong technical knowledge of computers, motherboards, processors, chips and other related components.
- You have knowledge of current software applications and basic website management skills (HTML)
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. Must be organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to manage time, shifting priorities and ability to effectively communicate project milestones or changes across cross functional, global teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have the desire to learn business processes, strategy and “big picture” thinking
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply.
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.