Test Engineer Industrial PC
As Test Engineer Industrial PC at Logic Supply you transfer the new product design data to our manufacturing partners with concise documentation. You communicate closely with internal stakeholders and the contract manufacturers, and you give technical support when needed.
This is what your day looks like. You:
- Develop test specification for PCBA in cooperation with the Engineering team. Develop test software in cooperation with the Contract Manufacturer (CM).
- Perform production test operation and prepare test reports. Develop script or batch file for testing.
- Analyze complex data, troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on failed boards and fault isolation.
- Coordinate development of mass production testing tooling and verification thereof.
- Verify In Circuit Test (ICT) fixture test coverage.
- Manage Engineering Change Orders (ECO) for Hardware and Software.
- Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing technologies, including methods, approaches & execution.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Test Engineer Industrial PC in Taiwan with advanced skills in motherboard production and electrical products. Successful candidates have proven ability to work independently, are detail-oriented and love to tackle Engineering challenges. You speak, read and write English at a professional level.
This is you!
- BSEE or MSEE, with minimum 5 year related production work experience.
- Knowledge of circuit design (digital, analog, power) and PCB layout, especially for X86 architecture.
- You speak and write English at a professional level.
- Knowledge of DOS and Window operating system. Linux a plus.
- Great organizational skills and problem solving skills.
- Works independently, self-motivated, team player who works in a fast-paced environment.
- Can manage time well, work through shifting priorities and communicates effectively.
- Picks up new processes quickly and efficiently, and holds oneself and others accountable.
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Participation in the annual profit share of the company.
- Possibility to join the internal employee stock purchase plan.
- Open ears for innovations and ideas.
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow.
- Great colleagues and working environment.
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are with your English CV and motivation addressed to Ms Kelly Liou, HR Specialist.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.