As the Staff Accountant at Logic Supply, you support the financial management and operational functions for the Company. You report to the company’s controller and you are an integral part of the Finance team. You have a passion for working in a highly technical, fast paced environment and demonstrate a desire and the ability to continuously grow professionally to adapt to the complexity of a growing company with a global presence.
This is how you approach your day. You:
- Participate in daily morning huddles focused on the day's expectations and goals
- Assist in the month end close by completing GL account reconciliations and record necessary journal entries
- Analyze month over month fluctuations
- Complete internal audits to ensure proper integrity of financial system data
- Support procurement and fulfillment functions and inventory control
- Assist with budget preparation, preparation of financial statements and bank account reconciliation
- Coordinate with HR for biweekly payroll processing
- Manage all the financials and reporting for the Company’s real estate entity
- File sales and use taxes using Avalara tax software
- Assist other finance and accounting team members with processing, recording and reviewing daily accounting transactions
Who we are looking for:
An experienced accounting professional who wants to thrive in a fast growing, private company environment and is able to help lead the charge with the company’s financial related obligations as well as future planning. Someone who is innovative in their work, can work independently, is open in their communications and treats others with fairness and respect.
This is you!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field and at least 2 to 4 years accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Experience in and knowledge of corporate accounting, budgeting, tax, and cost control principles including GAAP
- You have a drive to accomplish complicated projects effectively
- You enjoy working with and communicating to different teams within an organization
- You are a team player who loves juggling multiple tasks at a time, but provides deadline driven results to the company
- You are highly organized with a strong sense of detail
- You demonstrate the ability to hold yourself and others accountable
Why Logic Supply?
Logic Supply is growing, and we're offering you the opportunity to grow with us! At Logic Supply you'll join our ambitious team, guided by our core values. We operate in an open environment, which extends to everything from our open salary policy and open office layout, to our commitment to having open and honest conversations about all aspects of our work and culture.
We strive to be fair in the decisions we make and the way we treat one another while encouraging input and feedback from every member of our team. Innovation is vital to our continued growth, and we depend on every team member to take initiative and ownership of both their own, and the company's success. At Logic Supply you'll have the opportunity to truly build the future of technology while building your own career.
- A competitive Salary and comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Safe Harbor Contribution
- Participation in the Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Open ears for innovations and ideas
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
- Incredibly awesome colleagues, fun working environment and serious responsibilities
Who is Logic Supply?
We are an independent, privately held industrial computer company designing highly-configurable computers engineered for reliability. Our systems operate in the harshest environments and power innovation in the evolving Internet of Things. Fueled by a unique direct-to-customer business model that combines vertical integration, modular product design and a powerful online platform, Logic Supply offers computers “designed to last, built to order, and delivered in days.” Founded in 2003, we've helped more than 70,000 customers solve their most difficult hardware challenges from offices in North America, Europe, and Taiwan. See why today’s technology innovators choose to "Build It With Logic" at www.logicsupply.com
and on Twitter @LogicSupply
Ready to join the team? Great! Tell us more about who you are by applying on our website
, with your resume and cover letter addressed to the HR Team.
Check us out on Glassdoor
for actual reviews from current employees and applicants.